Jukebooth Is a Fully Insured Company!

Need a Certificate of Insurance Document

When you hire JukeBooth for your next event!

Rest assure, you are dealing with professionals.

We understand that certain venues will be asking for a Certificate of Liability Insurance Document when entering in their place of business and will not let us perform without it.

That why we will ask you if there is a venue that we are not familiar with, if you need a certificate. If your venue does require it, we will email yourself and the venue manager the certificate the same day contract is signed and reservation fee is accepted.

If you are not sure and we are asked for one upon arrival to your venue. No need to worry because we can print out a certificate right away. The JukeBooth staff member will ask manger who is requesting certificate to open to this page from our website and we will provide the certificate right away on managers computer.

"JukeBooth Has Got You Covered"

Enter Here For Certificate of Insurance